Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Absolute Body Control / Neon 7 cd box set

Absolute Body Control / Neon 7 cd box set

Postby gazebo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:00 am

Italy's Contempo Records is to release a boxset of Neon on December 12th. "Boxed" holds the entire discography of the early Neon (1980-1986) on 7 separate CDs, with an extensive 16-page booklet of photos, lyrics and detailed liner notes. CD1 (entitled "limited edition") gathers Neon’s legendary "Information of Death" 7” single and rare tracks from other vinyl-only releases while all other CDs are carefully re-mastered with graphic reproductions of official Neon releases. Trackklist CD1: 1. Information of Death 2. D.I.N.A. live at Punto (from 7” "Information of Death" on Urgent Label ’80) 3. The Ghost Dance (from "FREE-MOD 8303" fanzine+7"-ID Lacerba 1983) 4. Stelle e Strisce (from compilation LP "Nice Tracks" - Nice Label 1983) CD2: 1. Boxes 2. Spiders 3. Drivin’ 4. Lobotomy (from 12” "Tapes of Darkness" - Italian Records 1981) CD3: 1. Information of Death 2. Lobotomy 2 3. Sentimental Love 4. Drivin’2 (from 7” "Obsessions" (Recorded Live April 1982’ – Materiali Sonori) CD4: 1. My Blues is You 2. My Blues is You (Instrumental) 3. My Blues is You (Slow Dub) (from 12” "My Blues is You" - Kindergarten 1985) CD5: 1. Last Chance 2. Dark Age (from 7” "Dark Age" - Kindergarten 1985) CD6: "Rituals" LP (Kindergarten 1985): 1. Runnin' 2. Last Chance 3. Isolation 4. The same Ritual 5. Dark Age 6. Harry 7. Burning of the Midnight Lamp 8. My Blues is You CD7: 1.Red Light 2. Sister Shadow (from 7” "Red Light" – Spittle Depandance 1986).

Absolute Body Control: remastered classics
Coming on Tarantulla Productions is the double cd Lost/Found by the legendary Belgian project Absolute Body Control with founder Dirk Ivens and Eric Van Wonterghem as prominent members.. The release comes in a digipack and contains 44 remastered songs, some of them never released before! The release date is December 17 2005
gazebo
Personal Jesus

Postby goutroy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:09 pm

Whoa whoa whoa!!!! Where can I buy these! I'm too lazy/not a millionaire to buy all their records, so these are perfect.
goutroy
Personal Jesus

Postby schwenko » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:49 am

[quote]Originally posted by gazebo
[br]Italy's Contempo Records is to release a boxset of Neon on December 12th. "Boxed" holds the entire discography of the early Neon (1980-1986) on 7 separate CDs, with an extensive 16-page booklet of photos, lyrics and detailed liner notes. CD1 (entitled "limited edition") gathers Neon’s legendary "Information of Death" 7” single and rare tracks from other vinyl-only releases while all other CDs are carefully re-mastered with graphic reproductions of official Neon releases. Trackklist CD1: 1. Information of Death 2. D.I.N.A. live at Punto (from 7” "Information of Death" on Urgent Label ’80) 3. The Ghost Dance (from "FREE-MOD 8303" fanzine+7"-ID Lacerba 1983) 4. Stelle e Strisce (from compilation LP "Nice Tracks" - Nice Label 1983) CD2: 1. Boxes 2. Spiders 3. Drivin’ 4. Lobotomy (from 12” "Tapes of Darkness" - Italian Records 1981) CD3: 1. Information of Death 2. Lobotomy 2 3. Sentimental Love 4. Drivin’2 (from 7” "Obsessions" (Recorded Live April 1982’ – Materiali Sonori) CD4: 1. My Blues is You 2. My Blues is You (Instrumental) 3. My Blues is You (Slow Dub) (from 12” "My Blues is You" - Kindergarten 1985) CD5: 1. Last Chance 2. Dark Age (from 7” "Dark Age" - Kindergarten 1985) CD6: "Rituals" LP (Kindergarten 1985): 1. Runnin' 2. Last Chance 3. Isolation 4. The same Ritual 5. Dark Age 6. Harry 7. Burning of the Midnight Lamp 8. My Blues is You CD7: 1.Red Light 2. Sister Shadow (from 7” "Red Light" – Spittle Depandance 1986).

Absolute Body Control: remastered classics
Coming on Tarantulla Productions is the double cd Lost/Found by the legendary Belgian project Absolute Body Control with founder Dirk Ivens and Eric Van Wonterghem as prominent members.. The release comes in a digipack and contains 44 remastered songs, some of them never released before! The release date is December 17 2005

[/quote]

Any suggestions where
1) we could hear a sample of Neon (I personnally am unfamiliar)
2) we could buy this 7 cd set ?

Thanks for your advance notic on this product!
schwenko
Room at the Top

Postby gazebo » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:26 am

gazebo
Personal Jesus

Postby gilson80boy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:38 am

Thanks for sharing this great reissue information, I just bought my NEON box....can't wait!!!
gilson80boy
Personal Jesus

Postby gazebo » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:14 am

New Siglo XX CD.

1980-1986 (CD)
The Naked And The Death - Individuality - Obsession - La Vie Dans La Nuit - Autumn - Until A Day - Endless Corridor - Dreams Of Pleasure - In The Garden - Silent House - Some Have A Laughter - Guilt And Desire - Babies On A Battlefield – It's All Over Now - Room (Live) - Beginning (Live) - Art Of War (Live)
gazebo
Personal Jesus

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations