Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Nitzer Ebb - comp/DVD and remix project

Nitzer Ebb - comp/DVD and remix project

Postby ebbhead » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:12 am

Any fans of Nitzer Ebb will be happy to know that the long-delayed compilation/DVD "Body of Work" is happening again and will be released this year. And later this year there will also be a new/old remix comp by the band.

Additionally, they are planning to get back together just long enough to tour with "around 25 dates worldwide", although there are only 2 or 3 planned so far, all in Europe.

[8D]
ebbhead
The Jet Set

Postby Synthpopfan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:20 am

Thanks for the Info Ebbhead. This is gonna be great. I can`t wait. [:p]
Synthpopfan
Room at the Top

Postby obs » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:59 am

Here are some MPGs to whet your appetite:

<a href="http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JIR3GAF8N4EB35ATRNS6RRYTX" target=_blank>Control, I'm Here</a>
<a href="http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=318DT8Z7VH6IY1LE2RWPSY9LVJ" target=_blank>Shame</a>
<a href="http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0999655FY2R612S0WR1D3R6ERM" target=_blank>Lightning Man</a>

Recorded by someone from television. Leeched by me from EDonkey. Re-muxed the audio from a CD source.
obs
Room at the Top

Postby Synthpopfan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:46 pm

Thanks Obs [:)]
Synthpopfan
Room at the Top

Postby EchoBeachBunnyBoy » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:17 am

Always loved the "Lightning Man" video!
Thanx for the info.[:)]
EchoBeachBunnyBoy
Personal Jesus

Postby ebbhead » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:59 am

Rock on, obs! :)
ebbhead
The Jet Set

Postby obs » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:42 am

Hope you guys enjoy the sound quality [:)]. It was actually a nice learning experience re-doing the audio for the videos. I can stand if the video isn't top notch but I HATE bad quality sound!

Be sure to check out Shame as you can see Bon/Von modelling the short-lived bra top for men. [:D]
obs
Room at the Top

Postby design_femme » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 pm

you are a freakin' god!!!!

[:0]

those were great.

I've NEVER seen those videos before. I've only seen "GIve To You" and "Fun To Be Had" (remember the biking shorts?)
design_femme
Room at the Top

Postby Synthpopfan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:48 am

I just have to Thank You Again Obs. I keep watching the videos. They are fantastic. [;)]
Synthpopfan
Room at the Top

Postby yipyipcoyote » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:29 am

Hi obs do you have the videos for

Let Your Body Learn
Join In The Chant

Thanks![:)]
yipyipcoyote
The Jet Set

Postby ebbhead » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:10 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by obs[/i]
<br>Be sure to check out Shame as you can see Bon/Von modelling the short-lived bra top for men. [:D]
[/quote]

Yeah, at the time, the male, belly-exposed sports Bro/Manzier was ridiculous, but that look did not age well over time. Bon looks like an aerobics video reject. LOL!
ebbhead
The Jet Set

Postby obs » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:34 am

I have <a href="http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P0Z17J0Y35ZH1SRN1U3E32VQW" target=_blank>Let Your Body Learn</a> but it's not very good quality and gets cut off at the end.
obs
Room at the Top

Postby crystal » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:17 am

about time mute comes up with such a release! should be a good invest!
crystal
Personal Jesus

Postby human clone » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:36 am

The official Nitzer Ebb website has published a news update and summary by Douglas McCarthy...

"Body Of Work, Best Of":
Douglas is waiting to hear from Mute about a release schedule. At this time there's no confirmed release date available. A release in spring is improbable.

Remix album:
Similarly, Douglas will be getting a schedule from Mute. Although the basic idea when Douglas last spoke with Daniel Miller was that they would release the re-mix album 6 - 8 weeks after "Body Of Work".

A possible new collaboration with Mute:
Nothing has been discussed. Nitzer Ebb do not have a record deal for future releases with Mute or any other record company.

Fixmer/McCarthy:
Still need to finish mixing the album, but Douglas and Terence are pretty certain they will release it in September. Don't forget the limited vinyl release in March, containing "And Then Finally" on side a and "Look To Me" on side b.
human clone
Personal Jesus

Postby Synthpopfan » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:44 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by human clone[/i]
<br>The official Nitzer Ebb website has published a news update and summary by Douglas McCarthy...

"Body Of Work, Best Of":
Douglas is waiting to hear from Mute about a release schedule. At this time there's no confirmed release date available. A release in spring is improbable.

Remix album:
Similarly, Douglas will be getting a schedule from Mute. Although the basic idea when Douglas last spoke with Daniel Miller was that they would release the re-mix album 6 - 8 weeks after "Body Of Work".

A possible new collaboration with Mute:
Nothing has been discussed. Nitzer Ebb do not have a record deal for future releases with Mute or any other record company.

Fixmer/McCarthy:
Still need to finish mixing the album, but Douglas and Terence are pretty certain they will release it in September. Don't forget the limited vinyl release in March, containing "And Then Finally" on side a and "Look To Me" on side b.

[Thanks for the info. Kind Regards]
Synthpopfan
Room at the Top

Next

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations