Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Yor the Hunter From the Future soundtrack

Discussions about vinyl records: rarities, obscurities and collectibles, promos, mixes, etc. DJ-related discussions are welcome as well as techniques for recording & restoring vinyl records to CD/MP3.

Yor the Hunter From the Future soundtrack

Postby British » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:05 am

About 8 years ago I saw this in a used book store in Duluth. I regret not buying it.

I see on the Interweb that there's three soundtracks available for it on CD format. Of course, one of them released in Australia doesn't have the main title song!

Anyways, I managed to pick up a VHS copy of the movie a few weeks back. Wow is it bad. The quesiton is does anyone have the title song, "Yor's War" on MP3? I'd love to get a clean copy.

Not sure who even sings it, but it sounds a bit like Queen's title track for Flash Gordon(another good soundtrack).

Obscure movie. Even more obscure considering it was a movie chopped down from a 4-part Italian miniseries.
British
Room at the Top

Postby Bob-O » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:01 am

About 8 years ago I saw this in a used book store in Duluth.

Carlsons! Expensive, but some really obscure stuff I've never seen anywhere else.
Bob-O
Take On Me

Postby British » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:24 am

I think that was the bookstore. It was the biggest used book store in Duluth that resembled a landfill of sorts in terms of overstock of merchandise.

I could spend years in there looking for nostalgic 80s stuff, like that character in The Twilight Zone
British
Room at the Top

Return to Vinylmania!