Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

If only I had a dime for every person I've...

New Wave/Punk music, culture, genres, memories. '80s revivalism and other relevant topics.

If only I had a dime for every person I've...

Postby swerve » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:23 pm

directed to GEMM:

http://www.gemm.com/

Many of you throughout different posts have mentioned difficulty in finding this or that.

In many (not all) cases there are multiple copies from reputable sellers found at this site.

Mike has a number of great links posted on this site, this is one of them.

Good luck. [8D]
swerve
Personal Jesus

Postby ElectricBlue » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:14 am

And Gemm, although has sometimes high prices, the sellers are pretty honest, and as he said, Gemm has ALMOST anything you could look for...I havent had a problem yet.....I think the way they list stuff could be a little less confusing however.
ElectricBlue
Switchin' to Glide

Postby 1981baby » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:19 am

gemm and musicstack.com are last resorts due to pricing but definately the way to go if you can't find something on ebay. i've seen stuff like the fashion's product perfect lp or 4 out of 5 doctors 2nd opinion going for 2 bucks on ebay. cdbbq prices are g
1981baby
Personal Jesus

Postby Raye » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:17 am

I've gone to gemm.com and musicstack.com as many times as I've gone to eBay. I even made a purchase on gemm from a vendor that was priced lower than the opening bid for it on eBay, so it's worth checking out, and the person I purchased from was very help
Raye
Running Up That Hill

Return to General New Wave & '80s Discussions