Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons

New Wave/Punk music, culture, genres, memories. '80s revivalism and other relevant topics.

Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons

Postby Frayo » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:26 pm

OK guys, you are probobly wondering why I am asking about this group. Its not new wave, its not 80s....but its some damn good music. Well this one song anyway.. December '63 (Oh What a Night)

I have searched high and low..and I cant find the name of the album that its from. I dont think it was put on an album. I have seen lots of info on chart postitions and everything...but not what album it was from.. I am beginning to think it was never committed to the album.

Everybody knows that group was unstable....
Vallie quit twice and he said he'd never work with them again....
then in 1980 he gets back with them....what the hell??

Anyway, any info guys?
Frayo
Room at the Top

Postby unguarded moment » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:20 pm

There's an album around '75 called "Fallen Angel" but I can't verify that the song you're looking for is on it. It's very possible that it was a single, along with their other hit for that year, "Who Loves You". However, if you're looking for it just to
unguarded moment
Personal Jesus

Postby Blaster » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:40 am

I Also Think the 4 seasons were great, although I tend to prefer the 60's stuff...
Frankie Valli TidBit:
"..Newark, NJ Native Frankie Vallie will be playing a mobster later this season on the "Sopranos..."
Blaster
Take On Me

Postby jaybag » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:08 am

According to this website...

http://www.superseventies.com/1976_10singles.html

The 1975 album "Who Loves You" included "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)". So ElectricLash was on the right track...

J 5/25
jaybag
Personal Jesus

Postby Frayo » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:47 am

Thanks a lot Mr. Ehret...

be sure to check your mail over the course of this week..
Frayo
Room at the Top

Return to General New Wave & '80s Discussions