Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Few words were spoken

New Wave/Punk music, culture, genres, memories. '80s revivalism and other relevant topics.

Few words were spoken

Postby meiren » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 pm

how to simulate the sound of the vuvuzela

In my case, I am overnighting in Moscow on my way to Sochi for the Vanoc debrief. I staying in a relatively modest hotel just around the corner from Paveletskaya train station, where the train from Domodedovo Airport comes in on the half hour. I arrived at the station to witness angry skies over Moscow open up and pour down a deluge in the midst of a raging lightning storm. Streets turned a dirty brown and people ran for cover under anything that could hold back the torrent.

Christine Sinclair, captain of the Canadian Authentic nfl jerseys women's soccer team, sat hunched over on the exquisitely manicured carpet, in runners, not cleats, surrounded by coach Carolina Morace and members of the coaching, training and medical staffs, sliding on the gunmetal grey mask that had been fashioned especially for her.Canada's worst nightmare, in all its grinning depravity, has come pounding on the door.No, not a tough opening match loss to the rampaging Germans.

Their huge sign was there before I can remember. After a renovation, the joint is ready to open its doors with the same flavor it had back in 1948.[more]Uncle Authentic nhl jerseys Tom's BBQ on Eighth Street opened over 60 years ago. Their huge sign was there before I can remember. This weekend here's what the stars of "Think Like a Man 2" think about our White Hot Heat.[more]How to Train Your Dragon 2How to Train Your Dragon 2Updated: Monday, June 9 2014 8:59 PM EDT2014 06 10 00:59:43 GMTIf you loved "How to Train Your Dragon," be prepared to fall in love all over again.

Few words were spoken in court about Terry Rogaczewski or his case, but that didn't matter to Colleen Lutz.Rogaczewski's mother made the early morning drive from Los Angeles to be in Las Vegas Justice Court last week knowing that Rogaczewski's hearing would be delayed.But she said that was her first opportunity to see her son's face in months."I didn't want to miss seeing him.

Ricky Skerritt, minister of Cheap nfl jerseys tourism for St. Kitts and Nevis, told the House of Assembly in St. Kitts that Royal Caribbean's decision to redeploy the Jewel Cheap hockey jerseys of the Seas to the Caribbean from May to October 2013 with 25 sailings out of San Juan will result in 16 additional calls to Port Zante in St. Kitts next summer, bringing in more than 33,800 passengers.

"I was feeling some pain in my shoulder," Sehwag told Indian news channel CNN IBN. "So [I thought it was] better to quit the South Africa one dayers. I didn't want to get injured in South Africa tour and miss the World Cup. So I came back and went to Germany to see a couple of doctors. I got a couple of injections and now I'm fine.

If forced to play that game, Gaga said, she might walk away from major label pop music. "When it becomes complicated like that do I really want to make music like that on a commercial level?" she said. "I'll just go make music downtown. I don't need all that if it means negativity. And I certainly wouldn't abandon my morals and core values to be more famous.".
meiren
Running Up That Hill

Return to General New Wave & '80s Discussions