Site Announcements
Congratulations to
DJRetroactive

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Trouser Press magazines

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

Trouser Press magazines

Postby Max Murdoc » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:10 am

Anyone looking to get rid of their stash....I'm looking for issue 39 on. I have a bunch already (bought back in the day) but I just aquired 4 issues that I didn't have and I thought why not try and get a bunch of them.

Tell me what you got and how much you want and I'll see what I can do.

Max

The music you listen to is the soundtrack of your life.
Max Murdoc
The Jet Set

Postby coop41 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:25 am

Hey Max, I might, I will have to dig them out and see what I have. I'll let you know!
coop41
Room at the Top

Postby Max Murdoc » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:31 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by coop41[/i]
<br>Hey Max, I might, I will have to dig them out and see what I have. I'll let you know!
[/quote]

Excellent. I dig them out every now and then to see if there's any groups that I might have overlooked.

Max Murdoc
The Jet Set

Postby Ollie Stench » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:09 pm

What was on the cover of the one you're seeking?
Ollie Stench
Room at the Top

Postby Max Murdoc » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:34 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ollie Stench[/i]
<br>What was on the cover of the one you're seeking?
[/quote]

Actually, I'm seeking as many as I can get my hands on. I had a subscription back then (and detested the magazine they replaced Trouser Press with when it shut down on it's 10th aniversary.) I have a few issues but I'm missing a lot before the subscription. I figure issue 39 (Elvis on cover) is a good place to start. Prior issues look like they deal more with rock instead of new wave.

So whatever I can get my hands on (within reason on compensation) would be appreciated. I'm far from wealthy but can and will trade if interested.

Max

Max Murdoc
The Jet Set

Postby coop41 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:09 am

I haven't had a chance to dig out in the garage yet (hopefully this weekend) but there are a bunch listed on GEMM.com for between $7 and 20 or so per issue. Maybe you can find some there too!
coop41
Room at the Top

Postby Max Murdoc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:39 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by coop41[/i]
<br>I haven't had a chance to dig out in the garage yet (hopefully this weekend) but there are a bunch listed on GEMM.com for between $7 and 20 or so per issue. Maybe you can find some there too!
[/quote]

7-20 bucks an issue? Whew! A bit pricey for me. Well, if you were thinking along the same route then I had better pick and choose issues instead of buying a bunch at a time. I recently picked up 4 issues (very nice condition) for a buck a piece.....that's what got me started on obtaining back issues I don't have.

No hurries....with this week being turkey week and I know people are busy....I can wait. You wouldn't happen to have the 1st Trouser Press Book would you? It's the only one I don't have.

Max

Max Murdoc
The Jet Set

Return to Marketplace