Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

REQUEST: Vitamin Z - Rites Of Passage CD

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

REQUEST: Vitamin Z - Rites Of Passage CD

Postby digitalbix » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi, Does anyone have the above Cd In lossless? Im looking for the original West German/USA Pressing if possible... Thanks .. Dave
digitalbix
Switchin' to Glide

Postby eighties » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 am

The original US/West German release of <a href="https://mega.co.nz/#!KkgXxQqY!CTJN825p3c-aM7n1DFKi9gbgfG5r1LFBoLDWIlW42ww">Vitamin Z - Rites Of Passage</a>

All the best,
eighties
eighties
Personal Jesus

Postby digitalbix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 am

Wow! That was quick! Thanks for that. Going to up some Vitamin Z mixes soon as a payback....Cheers ... Dave
digitalbix
Switchin' to Glide

Re: REQUEST: Vitamin Z - Rites Of Passage CD

Postby Harry Wave » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm

eighties wrote:The original US/West German release of <a href="https://mega.co.nz/#!KkgXxQqY!CTJN825p3c-aM7n1DFKi9gbgfG5r1LFBoLDWIlW42ww">Vitamin Z - Rites Of Passage</a>

All the best,
eighties

Please Re-up this album lossless
Last edited by Harry Wave on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

Postby Harry Wave » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

digitalbix wrote:Hi, Does anyone have the above Cd In lossless? Im looking for the original West German/USA Pressing if possible... Thanks .. Dave

Reup Pleasee! please lossless reup again
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

Postby multicam » Sat May 07, 2016 9:44 pm

please reupload....TIA
multicam
Take On Me

Postby AJWAVE » Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 am

Upload again...not my rip by the way. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9f9rnmxyiw25 ... D.rar?dl=0

Enjoy it

PD: anyone have the original Japanese press (Nippon phonogram 32-PD56)? i'm looking for the complete cover art (full front booklet and back)

Regards from Lima
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby maccafan076 » Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks. I was looking all over for a link and found nothing. Very appreciated.

I found a bunch of dead links for this
VITAMIN Z DEMOS + MAXIS
1-ANGEL-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)-2-EVER CHANGING AVENUES-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)3-BREAKDOWN-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)4-HANG MY HEAD-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)5-ORDINARY DAY- (UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)6-OVER THE MOON-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)7-TRYNG TO PROVE-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)-8-WELCOME TO HELL-(UNRELEASED DEMO 1990)-9-HEAL THE PAIN-7” (B SIDE-OF EVERYTIME THAT I SEE YOU-7”/12”)-10-WINDS OF CHANGE- (B SIDE-OF-HI HI FRIEND-12”)11-BURNING FLAME-(DUB MIX –B SIDE OF-BURNING FLAME-US EXT DANCE MIX)-12-CANT LIVE WITH OUT YOU-(ALBUM VERSION)-13-BURNING FLAME-(EXTENDED VERSION-12”)--14-CIRCUS RING(WE SCREAM ABOUT)-(7”)-15- CIRCUS RING(WE SCREAM ABOUT)-(12” REMIX)--16-DANCERS OF EVE(-B SIDE OF BURNING FLAME EXT Y 7”)-17-DONT STOP TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC-(B SIDE OF CIRCUS RING-12”)--18-BURNING FLAME-(7” MIX)-19-CIRCUS RING(WE SCREAM ABOUT) MILITARY MIX-(B SIDE 12” OF EVERYTIME THAT I SEE YOU)-20-HI HI FRIEND-MULTIVITAMIN VERSION-21-BURNING FLAME-(EXTENDED DANCE MIX-US 12”)

Any chance of someone being able to help with this?
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 pm

The Burning Flame US 12" single
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwkeg20fvowfl ... D.rar?dl=0

Please download now...soon this file and the rites of passage file will be delete (i don't have enough free space on my dropbox)

regards from Lima
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby crichert » Sun May 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks AJWAVE!! :mrgreen:

AJWAVE wrote:The Burning Flame US 12" single

Please download now...soon this file and the rites of passage file will be delete (i don't have enough free space on my dropbox)

regards from Lima
crichert
Room at the Top

Postby multicam » Mon May 09, 2016 8:43 am

AJWAVE wrote:The Burning Flame US 12" single

regards from Lima

Thanks AJWAVE!! :mrgreen:
multicam
Take On Me

Postby Harry Wave » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

AJWAVE wrote:Upload again...not my rip by the way. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9f9rnmxyiw25 ... D.rar?dl=0

Enjoy it

PD: anyone have the original Japanese press (Nippon phonogram 32-PD56)? i'm looking for the complete cover art (full front booklet and back)

Regards from Lima

[Spanish]

Hola AJWAVE, gracias por tu ayuda luego de esperar casi un año logre conseguir una digitalizacion del vinilo pero no se que tan buena sea la calidad en comparación del CD voy a probar, por cierto este es el mismo que subió mas arriba alguien en el 2014?, me quede con la curiosidad de saber que tal sonaba...

*mensaje dirigido exclusivamente para ti: yo tengo algunas covers me vinieron en el ripeo de vinilo que descargue si te sirve puedo subirlo, eso si no viene el booklet solo la frontal,trasera y un par más no recuerdo con exactitud.

yo tambien soy de lima, cuidate nos vemos :P

[english]

Hello AJWAVE, thanks for your help after waiting almost a year managed to get a scan vinyl but not how good the quality compared CD, I will try, thank you very much for your help, of course this is the same as climbed higher in 2014 ?, someone stay with me curious to know that this sounded.

I am also in lima, best regards
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

Postby AJWAVE » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:03 pm

hola Harry:
Los scaneos del vinilo podrian ayudar al menos a recrear el diseño del front y del back del CD. Tendria que ver que tan bien estan para poder diseñarlo
saludos
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby rk2585 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm

THANKS AJWAVE!!! :D
rk2585
Take On Me

Postby Harry Wave » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:51 am

AJWAVE wrote:hola Harry:
Los scaneos del vinilo podrian ayudar al menos a recrear el diseño del front y del back del CD. Tendria que ver que tan bien estan para poder diseñarlo
saludos

oK te las envio por MP tal vez sirvan. :D

Saludos amigo
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central