Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Living Room closing

Discussions about the new generations of bands influenced by '80s New Wave and Postpunk

Living Room closing

Postby schwenko » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am

"To all our friends,

We will be closing the Living Room on Ludlow Street at the end of this month. Our last night is Saturday October 26th.

It's hard to believe we have been here on the Lower East side for over 16 years. First on the corner of Allen and Stanton and for the last 11 years here at 154 ludlow.

We were hoping to announce our new location, but we can't do that at this time. Steve and I are continuing our search for a new home for the club. We will keep you informed of our progress.

We want to thank you for supporting the Living Room all these years and we would like to give a special thanks to all the amazing performers who gave their songs and their voices to make our one stage the center of so many great nights.

Keep any eye out for our progress and if you see a space that's available, take a photo and send me an email. And please come by Ludlow Street to say goodbye.

Love
Jennifer"

Sugoi !!!
schwenko
Room at the Top

Return to Next Wave