Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

When we're in a good mood,

New Wave/Punk music, culture, genres, memories. '80s revivalism and other relevant topics.

When we're in a good mood,

Postby meiren » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:59 pm

hundreds of thousands march in brazil protests

South Florida's star studded women's soccer team, magicJack, had just lost to Western New York 2 1. Women's National Team star Christine Rampone. Television cameras and autograph seekers flooded the field, looking to share a moment with the world's best female players Marta, Abby Wambach, Christine Sinclair, Hope Solo. Amid the chaos, magicJack team owner Dan Borislow puts Schmidt in front of the cameras.

Date we have Cheap nfl jerseys embarked on training programs, exercised human and physical resources during certain simulation training operations. The simulations held to date demonstrated the security forces capacity to react to any contingency on land, sea or air. counterterrorism spokeswoman for the State Department said she would not comment on intelligence matters, but terror experts say these are exactly the sort of threat that law enforcement takes seriously.

The key to ensuring a discussion has a positive outcome is to remember that we all want to feel important and treating someone with respect ensures both parties feel that. A heated argument will ensure both parties lose and feel bad. This is why I avoid such situations, perhaps by walking away, just staying silent or steering Nfl jerseys china away from the subject. The other person usually gets the message.

In an interview with NBC News yesterday, star striker Landon Donovan spoke about the mood of the team in the lead up to the big match, saying, team is happy and relaxed. I think everybody is excited for Wednesday night. feel like we can still play better, which is good to know, and we have one game to advance in a World Cup and that really special. This post originally had France as the 2002 World Cup winner, they won in 1998.

When we're in a good mood, we overestimate the frequency of happy events in our lives, we interpret things around us more favourably, and we spend more time thinking about the positive sides of the things we're judging. These Coach outlet online trends hold true even for things that have nothing to do with whatever made us happy. As an example, people think that their cars or televisions perform better if they received a free gift beforehand. And this applies to politicians too.

The difference between Ghana and Brazil will be Cheap elite jerseys apparent soon enough: they'll meet Tuesday in Dortmund. But Appiah can be forgiven for hyperbole. This is all new for Ghanans, who are watching their countrymen play in the World Cup for the first time. The Black Stars, as the team is called a nod to the insignia on their flag as well as a tribute to the players earned their way to the knockout phase, rebounding from a hard fought 2 0 loss to Italy to beat the Czech Republic 3 0 and the United States.

"We are a heavy rock band with lyrics influenced by spirituality," said Miller, lead singer of the band he formed in 2003. His songwriting changed when his mother nearly died. "I needed to find some deeper meaning in this life. I also witnessed the power of music firsthand. I played all of her favorite music for her 24 hours a day until she would awaken. I would softly sing 'You got a Friend' from James Taylor to her. Then finally one morning, after seven days of music and prayer, her toe started tapping to James Brown's 'I Feel Good.'" Barbara Miller survived after Al donated a kidney in 2002. She turns 63 on Tuesday.
meiren
Running Up That Hill

Return to General New Wave & '80s Discussions