Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

SHARE: Kraftwerk singles

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

SHARE: Kraftwerk singles

Postby Passing_Stranger » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 pm

OK, here are the compilations I promised to do. The first two of them deal with Kraftwerk 7" singles released, respectively, in West Germany and the UK. I included only the edited versions - many Kraftwerk singles used album tracks as B-sides which I omitted. Specifics you'll see in the files titled "guide" in each folder. Note that I didn't include the German 7" of Tour de France released in 1983 - as I don't have these versions. The UK 7" is present in the corresponding folder, however. Also a couple of singles were released in the same versions internationally (Radio-Activity and Musique Non Stop) so I only included them in the German folder. Finally, I opted to only cover the years up to 1987 because after that I simply lose interest. If anybody can compile versions from "The Mix" onwards, you're welcome.

The third folder comprises various officially released edits and remixes covering the same period as the first two folders (1975-1987) - from both 7" and 12" releases. Again I only included unique material as the albums versions on Kraftwerk 12"s are quite common both as A- and B-sides. The fourth folder is a continuation of the third with more versions, edits and mixes.

The tracks are mp3s (320 kbps), mostly sources from vinyl. Big thanks go to the very kind NWO users Fred Taghon and negative1 for providing the edits and rips of otherwise unavailable tracks. No additional work on sound. And of course these compilations are only for a cursory listen to then go and buy the official product so delete them immediately after the first hearing (or maybe second... oh well, three will surely be enough for anybody!).

Deutsche singles
https://mega.nz/#!W1lW3RIC!TB712wBBpCK- ... XySegI6ZB8

UK singles
https://mega.nz/#!TlVkBbRb!FM5Z2vejV4ww ... KJpdJOxse8

Versions and mixes
https://mega.nz/#!LpdDlZqC!UIi3nd5wrRj_ ... CMGHBE-bdk

Further versions & mixes
https://mega.nz/#!io0gWIJJ!Sw6h_mjL3CUL ... FBaBxs-sx0
Last edited by Passing_Stranger on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Re: SHARE: Kraftwerk singles

Postby negative1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Passing_Stranger wrote:OK, here are the compilations I promised to do. The first two of them deal with Kraftwerk 7" singles released, respectively, in West Germany and the UK. I included only the edited versions - many Kraftwerk singles used album tracks as B-sides which I omitted. Specifics you'll see in the files titled "guide" in each folder. Note that I didn't include the German 7" of Tour de France released in 1983 - as I don't have these versions. The UK 7" is present in the corresponding folder, however. Also a couple of singles were released in the same versions internationally (Radio-Activity and Musique Non Stop) so I only included them in the German folder. Finally, I opted to only cover the years up to 1987 because after that I simply lose interest. If anybody can compile versions from "The Mix" onwards, you're welcome.

The third folder comprises various officially released edits and remixes covering the same period as the first two folders (1975-1987) - from both 7" and 12" releases. Again I only included unique material as the albums versions on Kraftwerk 12"s are quite common both as A- and B-sides. I definitely have some more of those "stray" tracks so maybe will do another one, if there's an interest. But mostly those three compilations cover the most active, "golden" era of the German synth-masters almost fully.

The tracks are mp3s (320 kbps), mostly sources from vinyl. Big thanks go to the very kind NWO users Fred Taghon and negative1 for providing the edits and rips of otherwise unavailable tracks. No additional work on sound. And of course these compilations are only for a cursory listen to then go and buy the official product so delete them immediately after the first hearing (or maybe second... oh well, three will surely be enough for anybody!).

Deutsche singles
https://mega.nz/#!W1lW3RIC!TB712wBBpCK- ... XySegI6ZB8

UK singles
https://mega.nz/#!TlVkBbRb!FM5Z2vejV4ww ... KJpdJOxse8

Versions and mixes
https://mega.nz/#!LpdDlZqC!UIi3nd5wrRj_ ... CMGHBE-bdk

that is excellent.

will download soon.

can you post the tracklistings.

i have almost all the other tracks, singles, and radio mixes up to the present to add to them.
========================
got them all, can add these:
14 Expo2000 (Radio Mix)
15 Tour De France 03 (Version 1)
16 Elektro Kardiogramm (Radio Mix)
17 Aerodynamik (Kling Klang Radio Mix)

if anyones interested.

also:
======================================
for the mixes:
---------------
can add :
- all tour de france mixes, and new ones
- full extended mix of 'sex object'

- spanish tracks from 'electric cafe'

- all mixes from
radioactivity (new mixes)
the robots (new mixes)
- german versions from 'the mix'

- german version of live tracks from 'maximum minimum'

Expo2000
Tour De France 03
Aerodynamik

later
Last edited by negative1 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby maccafan076 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks for putting these all together and for those who shared them. Great to have them all in one place

Matt
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby Neil Kelly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Many thanks!
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby Passing_Stranger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:26 am

Have just posted a link to the fourth compilation of Kraftwerk rarities - it's in the first post of this thread. Enjoy!

Now, for track lists - here they are:

Deutsche 7" singles (1973-1987)
01. Kohoutek - Kometenmelodie 1 / 02. Kohoutek - Kometenmelodie 2 / 03. Autobahn / 04. Kometenmelodie 2 / 05. Radio-Aktivitaet / 06. Antenne / 07. Trans Europa Express / 08. Franz Schubert / 09. Die Roboter / 10. Spacelab / 11. Neonlicht / 12. Taschenrechner / 13. Dentaku / 14. Musique Non Stop / 15. Musique Non Stop (instrumental) / 16. Der Telefonanruf

UK 7" singles (1975-1987)
01. Autobahn / 02. Comet Melody / 03. Trans-Europe Express / 04. Europe Endless / 05. Showroom Dummies / 06. The Robots / 07. Spacelab / 08. Neon Lights / 09. Pocket Calculator / 10. Dentaku / 11. Computer Love / 12. Showroom Dummies (remix) / 13. Numbers (remix) / 14. Tour de France / 15. Tour de France (instrumental) / 16. The Telephone Call

Versions & mixes (1975-1987)
01. Stratovarius (Exceller 8 edit) / 02. Vom Himmel Hoch (7" edit) / 03. Trans-Europe Express (instrumental) / 04. Les Mannequins (7" edit) / 05. The Hall of Mirrors (7" edit) / 06. Pocket Calculator (US 7" edit) / 07. Mini Calculateur / 08. Computerwelt (special mix) / 09. Numbers (7" edit) / 10. Tour de France (version longue) / 11. Tour de France (2e etape) / 12. Der Telefonanruf (remix) / 13. House Phone / 14. The Telephone Call (remix) / 15. Sex Object (edit)

Further versions & mixes (1974-1987)
01. Ruckzuck (edit) / 02. Les Mannequins / 03. Neonlights (Argentinian 7" edit) / 04. Autobahn (Highrail edit) / 05. Computer Love (Argentinian 7" edit) / 06. Techno Pop (original 1983 version) / 07. Sex Object (original 1983 version) / 08. Tour de France 1984 (remix French) / 09. Tour de France 1984 (remix German) / 10. Tour de France 1984 (Kevorkian remix) / 11. Techno Pop (Spanish LP version) / 12. Objecto Sexual (Spanish LP version edit) . Bonus tracks: Florian Schneider - Poem for Vocoder ; Atom™ - Schlusswort ; Karl Bartos - 0_1
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Postby negative1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:58 am

thanks for posting the links, and for the listings.

i will post some updates also...

i hadn't heard of some of those edits before.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby maccafan076 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm

This is great. Thanks for sharing it all.
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby Passing_Stranger » Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Thanks for your interest, guys! :D

negative1, please if you can post all that's missing from those compilations - the 1991 and later stuff will be of interest, I'm sure.
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Postby Kraftwerk_Fan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi, thanks for the 4 rar files, just downloaded them, can someone please upload Elecktro Kardiogramm (Radio Mix) as I still don't have this, If possible as a 320kbps mp3.
Kraftwerk_Fan
Running Up That Hill

Postby negative1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Passing_Stranger wrote:Have just posted a link to the fourth compilation of Kraftwerk rarities - it's in the first post of this thread. Enjoy!

Now, for track lists - here they are:

Versions & mixes (1975-1987)

07. Mini Calculateur

i just realized this is the 12 inch version,
there is also a 7 inch version of this also.

https://www.discogs.com/Kraftwerk-Mini- ... ase/686783
Kraftwerk ‎– Mini Calculateur
Label:
EMI ‎– 2C 008 64369
Format:
Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single
France
Released:
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Synth-pop

Tracklist
A Mini Calculateur 4:27
B Dentaku 4:32

will have to track it down

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby Passing_Stranger » Mon May 01, 2017 4:29 am

Have never seen a 7" version anywhere, even as mp3 - only the full one, so can't be of help here :?
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Postby Passing_Stranger » Mon May 01, 2017 5:08 am

Kraftwerk_Fan wrote:can someone please upload Elecktro Kardiogramm (Radio Mix) as I still don't have this, If possible as a 320kbps mp3.

Here it is :D

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/eL0glUzU/file.html
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Postby negative1 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Passing_Stranger wrote:Have never seen a 7" version anywhere, even as mp3 - only the full one, so can't be of help here :?

well, there are several copies in the link.. i will probably be getting it at some point.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby WLR » Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Passing_Stranger wrote:
Kraftwerk_Fan wrote:can someone please upload Elecktro Kardiogramm (Radio Mix) as I still don't have this, If possible as a 320kbps mp3.

Here it is :D

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/eL0glUzU/file.html

This is a fantastic share, not heard this version before, so thanks for the upload.

I am looking for the 7 Inch Version of "Autobahn" that isn't a vinyl rip........if it exists anywhere!
WLR
The Jet Set

Postby negative1 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:10 pm

negative1 wrote:
Passing_Stranger wrote:Have never seen a 7" version anywhere, even as mp3 - only the full one, so can't be of help here :?

well, there are several copies in the link.. i will probably be getting it at some point.

later

i've ordered a copy from france, should be a couple of weeks before i get it.
will post it once here.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central