Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

SHARE: Frankie Goes To Hollywood (rarities)

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

SHARE: Frankie Goes To Hollywood (rarities)

Postby xymox970 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:44 am

Let me first say a thing or two about this what I am about to share....

Back when I was growing up, in my early teens, I considered FGTH as just another fine pop band.....a band that has controversy, flashiness and exceptional chart success in the year 1984, but at that very young age, in the multitude of artists / bands I was just discovering for the first time, I didnt see them as special or as important, as I do now. Only during the last decade or so, after the arrival of the blogosphere / youtube and having a chance to listen to sooo many rare / obscure artists there were hidden from my eyes for a long long time, I got the opportunity to properly evaluate the importance of this band.
Looking back now, their first four singles, especially having in mind the treatment they were given in the glorious 12" format in different versions, are IMHO probably the most significant releases of the 80s within the pop music realm. Listen to the multitude of mixes of, especially milestones like Two Tribes (probably the most important single song of the 80s - theme / production / delivery wise) and The Power Of Love (once again, in hindsight, having in mind the amazingly beautiful instrumental backing especially evident on some of the mixes available) one of the best, if not the best ballad of the entire 80s imho. But, in the end, what got me to think of them as pioneers in a way is their contribution to the world of the 12" mix. Welcome To The Pleasuredome / Two Tribes released / unreleased mixes are probably the greatest examples of this art still available to us.

So, once again.....forgive me for this rant, but I had to get this off of my chest..... :)

In my search of all (rare) things Frankie during the last couple of days, I uncovered a beautiful collection of material on soulseek. Some of your may already have it, but I think its worth sharing.....starting with the first part of mixes from an unknown source and some great unofficial remixes.

The quality is pretty decent, I might add......

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/d18fg8M9/file.html

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/B1nWsuAp/file.html

The various unreleased versions (at least to my knowledge) of Two Tribes are especially worthy of your attention: Chunked / Instrumental Rehearsal / Third Single Release / Jazz Funk Whatever (hilarious) / Reagan Says No More Remix (great instrumental only version)
Also a special instrumental only version of War (Duck & Cover)

These are only the ones I got the chance to listen through carefully.

Enjoy! :D
xymox970
The Jet Set

Re: SHARE: Frankie Goes To Hollywood (rarities)

Postby cispas » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi,
You need to understand that the genius behind the sound of FGTH was Trevor Horn and not the band.
The band was a concept from the guys at ZTT.
Two Tribes Annihilation 12" is without a doubt one of the best 12" mixes of all time, if not the best (and the band had absolutely nothing to do with it).
I believe from the titles that your shares are unofficial remixes, so I won't bother with them.
:wink:
cispas
Personal Jesus

Postby bigarbel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 am

Also what you need to know is that Frankie Goes To Hollywood has been edited/mixed by many fans (I myself made around 10) so may rarities you will find are fan mixes or edits by one of the many remix services. What makes it very hard to keep track is that many of them are found with a variety of names, not unlike what ZTT did with the official mixes (Sex Mix anyone?).

That being said, many of the fan mixes/edits are excellent. In fact, the Reagan Say No More mix of Two Tribes by Hibakusha from the Pleasureboard is for me the definitive mix. He also made some amazing mixes of other FGTH songs and also for other bands.
bigarbel
Take On Me

Postby maccafan076 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 pm

I would love to hear that Reagan Say No More mix but I only see the Yahoo groups Pleasureboard. Is that the place you found it or is there a new forum?
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby maccafan076 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:54 pm

xymox970 wrote:Let me first say a thing or two about this what I am about to share....

Back when I was growing up, in my early teens, I considered FGTH as just another fine pop band.....a band that has controversy, flashiness and exceptional chart success in the year 1984, but at that very young age, in the multitude of artists / bands I was just discovering for the first time, I didnt see them as special or as important, as I do now. Only during the last decade or so, after the arrival of the blogosphere / youtube and having a chance to listen to sooo many rare / obscure artists there were hidden from my eyes for a long long time, I got the opportunity to properly evaluate the importance of this band.
Looking back now, their first four singles, especially having in mind the treatment they were given in the glorious 12" format in different versions, are IMHO probably the most significant releases of the 80s within the pop music realm. Listen to the multitude of mixes of, especially milestones like Two Tribes (probably the most important single song of the 80s - theme / production / delivery wise) and The Power Of Love (once again, in hindsight, having in mind the amazingly beautiful instrumental backing especially evident on some of the mixes available) one of the best, if not the best ballad of the entire 80s imho. But, in the end, what got me to think of them as pioneers in a way is their contribution to the world of the 12" mix. Welcome To The Pleasuredome / Two Tribes released / unreleased mixes are probably the greatest examples of this art still available to us.

So, once again.....forgive me for this rant, but I had to get this off of my chest..... :)

In my search of all (rare) things Frankie during the last couple of days, I uncovered a beautiful collection of material on soulseek. Some of your may already have it, but I think its worth sharing.....starting with the first part of mixes from an unknown source and some great unofficial remixes.

The quality is pretty decent, I might add......

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/d18fg8M9/file.html

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/B1nWsuAp/file.html

The various unreleased versions (at least to my knowledge) of Two Tribes are especially worthy of your attention: Chunked / Instrumental Rehearsal / Third Single Release / Jazz Funk Whatever (hilarious) / Reagan Says No More Remix (great instrumental only version)
Also a special instrumental only version of War (Duck & Cover)

These are only the ones I got the chance to listen through carefully.

Enjoy! :D

Thanks so much for sharing this. I really have to get on Slsk. Sounds like some great stuff there.
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby bigarbel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm

maccafan076 wrote:I would love to hear that Reagan Say No More mix but I only see the Yahoo groups Pleasureboard. Is that the place you found it or is there a new forum?

The Reagan Say No More mix is in the files shared in the first post.

The Pleasureboard is on the Alternate Board
bigarbel
Take On Me

Postby xymox970 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

After the first comment, it didnt look like to me there would be much interest for these rarities, but I guess that was just a single opinion.....

Anyway, if you into all things Frankie, as I am these days, I have much more to share.....if people are interested.....

Firstly, there is the BBC sessions - David Jensen and two John Peel sessions.....average mp3 quality.
Then, there`s the web singles / singlettes versions or all the singles in FLAC quality + Relax & Two Tribes as cassette singles in full.

For example, Two Tribes (We Dont Want To Die)....the version available only on the 7" picture disc is there.
The Power of Love WEB single contains three instrumental versions (7" instrumental, instrumental & best listened to by lovers) + the alternative mix as well
WTTPL WEB single - Urban Tribal Mix, The Soundtrack from B.Rose video, How To Remake A World, the so-called "Fruitness", Pleasurefix (my favorite)
Warriors of the Wasteland / Watching The Wildlife also multitude of mixes....some of those I believe to be available only on these releases....

Thats about it what I have found.....as far as rarities are concerned.

If someone would like any of those uploaded, please speak up...... :)
xymox970
The Jet Set

Postby negative1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:11 pm

I started making a list of official mixes:
-----------
Code: Select all

[list] -> _fgth_songography_(versions)__v0.4_____25_05_14_

_fgth_songography_(versions)__v0.4_____25_05_14_

premise : a convenient checklist of times and songs, to aid
you in making tapes and compilations,playlists....and for
the collectors that want everything! this DOES NOT
include any concert mp3 files (unless
they were released officially)..

updated :
+ first tracklistings
+ soZTT  from blank and jones mixes
- removed duplicates

fixed : formatting
        sorted tracks

data : fght remixed singles/remixed album tracks

remixes and songs through the eras:
=======================================================================

Title      Sub title      Album Time 
========================================================================================= 
All In The Body      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 1:22
All In The Mind    Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 1:13
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ballad Of 32     Welcome To The Pleasuredome 4:49
The Ballad Of 32 mix 2 demo version      Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Dlx Ed 10:57     
Bang            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 1:10
Black Night White Light            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 4:08
Black Night White Light (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   8:33
Born To Run      Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 4:06
Born To Run      Live on the Tube      Frankie Said 4:54
Delirious            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 3:12
The Diamond Mine  Warriors - Compacted, extract Compacted mix  The Art 12"-A Celebration Ext Rmx 0:35
Disneyland            Return To The Pleasuredome 3:08
Disneyland            Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 3:19
Do You Think I'm Sexy?     Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 4:20
Don't Lose What's Left      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 0:18
Don't Lose What's Left Of Your Little Mind            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 6:14
Don't Lose What's Left Of Your Little Mind            Rage Hard CDS 1986 3:55
Don't Lose What's Left Of Your Little Mind            Rage Hard CDS 1989 6:36
Don't Lose What's Left Of Your Little Mind            Return To The Pleasuredome 4:16
The Factory   Rage Hard - ++, extract ++ mix, extract The Art Of The 12"-A Celebration Ext Rmx 0:24
Ferry Cross The Mersey            Frankie Said 4:07
Ferry Cross The Mersey            Relax [Japanse cd single] 4:16
For Heaven's Sake            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 4:29
For Heaven's Sake            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 3:45
Fury            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 1:49
Get It On             Return To The Pleasuredome 2:37
Get It On            Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 4:09
Happy Hi!            Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 4:03
Holier Than Thou 'No Rest For The Best'      No Rest For The Best' The Power of Love CDS 1989 4:27
Holier Than Thou      Part One      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 1:07
Holier Than Thou      Part Two      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 4:08
Hotter Wildlife            Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 9:08     
I Can't Get No Satisfaction            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 4:50     
Is Anybody Out There?            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 7:27     
Is There Anybody Out There?      Movement 2      Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 7:32
Kill The Pain            Frankie Said 6:50
Kill The Pain            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 6:16     
Krisco Kisses            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 2:58
The Last Voice            Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 1:14     
Later On  from One September Monday Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 1:35
Lunar Bay            Liverpool 5:42
Maximum Joy            Frankie Said 5:20
Maximum Joy            The Club Mixes 2000 9:50
Maxium Joy            Liverpool 5:29
The Obscenity - The Power Of Love  singlette mix, extract The Art 12"-A Celebration Ext Rmx 0:30
One February Friday             Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 0:39
One February Friday            Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 4:57
One February Friday      Brothers And Sisters      Two Tribes CDS 1984 1:17
One September Monday            Relax [AVTCDS336] 4:54
The Only Star In Heaven            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 4:15
The Only Star In Heaven  Starfix  The Art Of The 12" - A Celebration Of The Extended Remix 3:54
Our Silver Turns To Gold            Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 3:39
Pamela            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 0:22
The Power Of Love      '93 Alternative Mix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 5:12
The Power Of Love            Liverpool - The Number Ones Album 4:57
The Power Of Love            Rage Hard - Sonic Collection 5:49
The Power Of Love            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 5:32
The Power Of Love       12" Version      The best of [Metro release] 9:30
The Power Of Love      Best Listened To By Lovers      Frankie Said 4:30
The Power Of Love      Extended, singlette version      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 9:19
The Power Of Love      Instrumental, singlette version      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 3:31
The Power Of Love      Leave The Rest To The Lazy      The Power of Love CDS 1989 9:28
The Power Of Love      Minky's Yaba Mix      The Club Mixes 2000 8:13
The Power Of Love      Minky's Yaba Mix Edit      The Power of Love CDS 2000 5:05
The Power Of Love      Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 5:32
The Power Of Love      Rob Searle Club Mix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 8:40
The Power Of Love      Rob Searle Club Mix Edit      The Power of Love CDS 2000 4:13
The Power Of Love (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   12:04
Rage Hard            Liverpool 5:08
Rage Hard      + ++*      Rage Hard CDS 1986 17:13
Rage Hard      Broad      Twelve Inches 8:41
Rage Hard      Freddie Bastone Mix      Twelve Inches 6:59
Rage Hard      Kay Cee Remix      The Club Mixes 2000 7:44
Rage Hard      Montreux mix      Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 5:34     
Rage Hard      Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 5:08
Rage Hard      Slam Bam      Rage Hard CDS 1989 12:12
Rage Hard      Stamped      Twelve Inches 4:59
Rage Hard      The Young Person's Guide To The 12" mix The Art 12" - A Celebration Ext Rmx 12:06
Rage Hard      To Be Stamped      Frankie Said 4:49
Rage Hard      Vocal/Remix      The Art Of The 12", Volume Three (A Soundtrack For Living) 7:00
Rage Hard      voiceless      Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 5:06     
Rage Hard      Young Person's Guide to the 12 Inch Mix      Reload! Frankie:The Whole 12" 10:04
Rage Hard (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   10:54
Relax            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 3:57
Relax            Relax [Japanse cd single] 4:26
Relax            Veronica Top 1000 Allertijden - Deel 1 3:55
Relax            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 3:56
Relax       Sex Mix      The best of [Metro release] 16:24
Relax      Chicane Radio Edit      Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 3:11
Relax      Club 69 Doomsday Club Mix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 10:17
Relax      Club 69 Doomsday Dub Mix      Relax [AVTCDS336] 9:48
Relax      Club 69 Doomsday Radio Edit      Relax [AVTCDS336] 3:43
Relax      Club 69 Future Anthem Part I      The Club Mixes 2000 11:27
Relax      Coldcut Remix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 5:01
Relax      greatest bits      Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 16:50     
Relax      Greek disco mix      Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 6:16     
Relax      International      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 4:43
Relax      Jam & Spoon HI N-R-G Mix      Relax [FGTH1CD] 7:55
Relax      Jam & Spoon Trip-O-Matic Fairy Tale Mix      Relax [FGTH1CD] 7:52
Relax      Lockout's Radio Edit      Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 3:30
Relax      Marc Et Claude's Respect Remix      The Club Mixes 2000 7:54
Relax      MCMXCIII      Relax [AVTCDS336] 3:41
Relax      New York Mix      Frankie Said 7:26
Relax      Ollie J Mix      Reload! Frankie: The Whole 12 Inches 6:27
Relax      Original 7'' Mix      Relax [AVTCDS336] 3:55
Relax      Peter Rauhofer's Doomsday Club Mix      Relax Remixes PT 2 2001 9:47
Relax      Peter Rauhofer's Doomsday Dub      Relax Remixes PT 2 2001 6:27
Relax      Peter Rauhofer's Doomsday Radio Mix      Relax Remixes PT 2 2001 3:45
Relax      Radio Mix      Relax Remixes PT 2 2001 3:54
Relax      Saeed & Palash Addictive Journey      Relax Remixes PT 2 2001 11:16
Relax      Scott Storch Mix      Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 3:40
Relax      Sex Mix      Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 16:22
Relax      Sex Mix      Relax [Japanse cd single] 7:23
Relax      Sex Mix 2      Zambiant One 8:25     
Relax      Sex Mix Edit      Return To The Pleasuredome 8:16
Relax      Sex Mix Edit      The Art Of The 12" - A Celebration Of The Extended Remix 8:10
Relax      the Last Seven Inches      Frankie Said 3:32
Relax      U.S. Mix      Bang! [Japanse edition] 7:25     
Relax      U.S. Mix      The Island Story 3:02
Relax  Man Has a Sense for Discovery Beauty,Part I The Art 12",Vol 2-A Promotion of Way of Life 2:32
Relax (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   9:50
Roadhouse Blues            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 4:06     
San Jose            Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 3:09
San Jose (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   5:55
Scrapped            Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 1:39
Scrapped And Trapped            The Power of Love CDS 1989 4:39
Stan            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 0:41     
Suffragette City            Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 3:34
Tag            Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 0:33
Trapped            Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Volume One 2:28
Two Tribes            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 3:56
Two Tribes            Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 3:22
Two Tribes            The best of [Metro release] 4:12
Two Tribes            Two Tribes CDS 1984 3:40
Two Tribes      808 State Remix      Return To The Pleasuredome 5:10
Two Tribes      Annihilation      Frankie Said 9:09
Two Tribes      Apollo 440 Remix      Return To The Pleasuredome 6:14
Two Tribes      Apollo Four Forty Remix Edit      Two Tribes CDS 2000 4:05
Two Tribes      Carnage Mix      Two Tribes CDS 2000 7:55
Two Tribes      Don't Want To Die      Two Tribes CDS 1994 4:11
Two Tribes      Fluke's Magimix      Two Tribes CDS 1994 5:27
Two Tribes      Fluke's Magimix Instrumental      Two Tribes CDS 1994 5:27
Two Tribes      Fluke's Minimix      Two Tribes CDS 1994 3:50
Two Tribes      Hibakush-ah! Mix      The Art Of The 12" - A Celebration Of The Extended Remix 6:56
Two Tribes      Hibakusha Mix      Twelve Inches 6:36
Two Tribes      Intermission Legend Mix      Reload! Frankie: The Whole 12 Inches 5:15
Two Tribes      Keep The Peace, intro      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 0:24
Two Tribes      Keep The Peace, outro      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 0:06
Two Tribes      Lovers And Haters      Two Tribes CDS 1984 9:07
Two Tribes      Olav Basoski's Tiberium Power Mix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 9:44
Two Tribes      Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 3:57
Two Tribes      Piano intro      Frankie Said 0:32
Two Tribes      Rob Searle Club Mix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 9:21
Two Tribes      Rob Searle Club Mix Radio Edit      Two Tribes CDS 2000 4:13
Two Tribes      Rob Searle Dub Mix      Two Tribes CDS 2000 8:35
Two Tribes      Rob Searle Remix Edit      Two Tribes/The Power Of Love CDS 2000 4:08
Two Tribes      We Don't Want To Die      Frankie Said 4:12
Two Tribes   Keep The Peace mix  The Art of the 12", Volume 2 - A Promotion of a Way of Life 15:18
Two Tribes (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   8:12
Two Tribes between rulers and ruling demo version Welcome To The Pleasuredome:25th Anniv Dlx Ed 4:12     
War            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 4:15
War            Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 6:14
War      Coming out of Hiding      The Art of the 12", Volume 2 - A Promotion of a Way of Life 3:18
War      Hidden      Bang! [Japanse edition] 8:36     
War between hiding and hidden demo version Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniv Dlx Edition 3:58     
War somewhere between Hiding and Hidden  Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 4:14
Warriors Of The Wasteland            Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 3:56
Warriors Of The Wasteland            Liverpool 4:54
Warriors Of The Wasteland      7 inch Attack Mix      Frankie Said 3:21
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Attack Full Mix      Twelve Inches 9:55
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Attack Mix Feat Gary Moore      Twelve Inches 6:32
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Cassetted      Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 19:57     
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Montreux mix      Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 3:19     
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 3:57
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Paralyzer's Warriormix      The Club Mixes 2000 5:20
Warriors Of The Wasteland      Turn of the Knife      Twelve Inches 8:10
Warriors Of The Wasteland  Compacted  Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 23:39
Warriors Of The Wasteland  Twelve Wild Disciplines Mix  Reload! Frankie: The Whole 12 Inches 9:45
Warriors Of The Wasteland (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   11:05
Watching The Wildlife            Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 4:18
Watching The Wildlife       Bang!... The Greatest Hits Of Frankie Goes To Hollywood 3:59
Watching The Wildlife      7 inch concept      Frankie Said 3:52
Watching The Wildlife      Animal Lust      Watching The Wildlife 3:50
Watching The Wildlife      Die Letzten Der Menschheit      Twelve Inches 10:14
Watching The Wildlife      Hotter      Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 9:07
Watching The Wildlife      One Bit      Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 0:38     
Watching The Wildlife      Orchestral Wildlife  Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 4:24     
Watching The Wildlife      Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 4:00
Watching The Wildlife      The Condom Mix      Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 6:25     
Watching The Wildlife      The Waves      Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 3:02     
Watching The Wildlife      Two Bit      Wildlife [Cassetted] - EP 0:37     
Watching The Wildlife      Voiceless      Sex Mix - Archive Tapes and Studio Adventures, Vol 1 3:50
Watching The Wildlife (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   8:54
Watching The Wildlife Movement 2  The Art Of The 12", Volume Three (A Soundtrack For Living) 7:12
Watusi Love Juicy      demo version      Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniv Dlx Edition 4:03     
The Waves            Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 2:42
The Waves      Animal Fat      Watching The Wildlife 2:56
Welcome To The Pleasuredome            The best of [Metro release] 5:08
Welcome to the Pleasuredome            Veronica Album Top 1000 - Long Versions, Pt. 1 13:38
Welcome to the Pleasuredome            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 13:40
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      a remade World      Frankie Said 5:08
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Elevatorman's Non-stop Top Floor Club Mix   Pleasuredome 1993 6:08
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Escape Act Video Mix      Twelve Inches 5:11
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Fruitness Mix      Frankie Say Greatest [Deluxe Album] 12:12
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Fuitless Mix      Twelve Inches 12:13
Welcome To The Pleasuredome      How To Remake The World      The best of [Metro release] 11:43
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Into battle mix      Toys 4:43
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Into battle promo mix      Toys 4:59
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Nalin & Kane Remix      The Club Mixes 2000 11:29
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Original 7"      Welcome to the Pleasuredome 1993 4:25
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Paralyzer's Pleasuremix      The Club Mixes 2000 7:07
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Sander's Coming Home Remix      The Club Mixes 2000 10:18
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Sleaze Sisters' Remix      The Club Mixes 2000 7:37
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Stripped Down Mix By Thomas Schumacher  The Club Mixes 2000 7:07
Welcome to the Pleasuredome      Tribal / Urban Mix      Bang! [Japanse edition] 8:07     
Welcome to the Pleasuredome   Brothers In Rhythm Rollercoaster Mix   Pleasuredome 1993 14:38
Welcome to the Pleasuredome   Real Altered      Welcome to the Pleasuredome 1993 9:41
Welcome to the Pleasuredome  Cut Rough demo Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniv Dlx Edition 5:42     
Welcome to the Pleasuredome  Escape Act Video Mix  Frankie Say Greatest [Standard Single Album] 5:09
Welcome to the Pleasuredome  Original 7inch      Return To The Pleasuredome 4:24
Welcome to the Pleasuredome  Paralyzer Remix      Greatest Pleasure [12 Inches And More…] 5:19
Welcome to the Pleasuredome  Pleasurefix Mix      Reload! Frankie: The Whole 12 Inches 9:40
Welcome To The Pleasuredome (Blank & Jones So80s Reconstruction)   15:59
Welcome to the Pleasuredome Brothers in Rhythm Rollercoaster Mix  Reload! Frankie: The 12" 14:37
Welcome to the Pleasuredome The Sndtrk Bernard Rose Vid Sex Mix- Archive Tapes Studio Adv V1 5:43
Who Then Devised The Torment? Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 0:21     
Wildlife      Voiceless      Watching The Wildlife 5:10
Wildlife Cassetted            Liverpool [DeLuxe Edition] 0:25     
Wish The Lads Were Here            Welcome To The Pleasuredome 2:48
Wish The Lads Were Here            Welcome To The Pleasuredome: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 2:48 
The World Is My Oyster            Maximum Joy 1:58     
The World Is My Oyster            The Power of Love CDS 1989 2:37
The World Is My Oyster      7inch Version      Return To The Pleasuredome 4:19
The World Is My Oyster      Including Well, Snatch of Fury      Welcome To The Pleasuredome 1:58
The World is My Oyster      Scrapped      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 1:39
The World is My Oyster      Trapped      The Power of Love [Singlette] - EP 2:28
====================================================

====================================
sources : fght.de forums
transcription : alex
research : alex, -1
layout : generic Designs
text : textDesignersRepublic
concept : fgth
thanx : fgth, alex, hj, mot, pr, pg
(c) : 2014 generic Designs
----------------------------------------------------------------
later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby PKPN » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Jörg Fitzner did this, too: ZTT Diversion Reference
(not updated in a while, though)
PKPN
Take On Me

Postby negative1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:23 am

PKPN wrote:Jörg Fitzner did this, too: ZTT Diversion Reference

thats a very short list, and not even close to being complete.

mine is taken from a more recent list that was on the frankie forum that someone did,
and i added all the recent box sets and compilation mixes.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby magnum » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 pm

how many demo's are there for 2 Tribes????
magnum
The Jet Set

Postby maccafan076 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:06 pm

This thread is really interesting. Lots of info
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby humanracer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:59 am

negative1 wrote:
PKPN wrote:Jörg Fitzner did this, too: ZTT Diversion Reference

thats a very short list, and not even close to being complete.

mine is taken from a more recent list that was on the frankie forum that someone did,
and i added all the recent box sets and compilation mixes.

later

I like that site. It's a nice basic design, a bit like Jonas Warstad's site.
negative, do you have a complete list of bands you have done listings for?
Life’s what you make it
humanracer
The Jet Set

Postby imcal » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:56 am

If anyone has the megamix from Welcome To Frankfurt album in lossless, i would appreciate it - i have the album but no way of ripping it at this moment.
imcal
Running Up That Hill

Postby pascalb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Would anyone pay £82 for a 40 minute bootleg version of Welcome To The Pleasuredome
It was more than £100 a couple of months ago so the price has come down. Its quite good but i wouldn't pay that.
I've got the 40 minute version, but not the 4 minute version. Still a great track.

https://www.discogs.com/Frankie-Goes-To ... se/1847208
pascalb
Running Up That Hill

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central