Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New albums, reissues & compilations to watch in 2017

Re: New albums, reissues & compilations to watch in 2017

Postby negative1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I used to check this list when it was up to date.

Now since it has been a few months. most of the releases are out, so there's no point in checking up
the list to see that they are added afterwards.

i go to superdeluxeedition.com to get my updates, and news for quite some time now.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Superdeluxeedition is very selective about what he features. I think Mr. Sinclair comes off a little arrogant as well. It's painful watching him do the occasional unboxing video because he's so rough with the contents and not particularly camera friendly. Months ago, I emailed him and asked if perhaps he could post something about the Altered Images vinyl reissue series I worked on, since he seems to post about any Vinyl 180 Thompson Twins reissue. He couldn't dignify me with a response. It's an ok source for some upcoming releases but is in no way comprehensive.
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby negative1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Rubellan wrote:Superdeluxeedition is very selective about what he features. I think Mr. Sinclair comes off a little arrogant as well. It's painful watching him do the occasional unboxing video because he's so rough with the contents and not particularly camera friendly. Months ago, I emailed him and asked if perhaps he could post something about the Altered Images vinyl reissue series I worked on, since he seems to post about any Vinyl 180 Thompson Twins reissue. He couldn't dignify me with a response. It's an ok source for some upcoming releases but is in no way comprehensive.

while paul personally has his own likes and dislikes. everyone does.
also, his personality may have been that way to you, but for me, he has responded to my comments with no problems.

he has also reported several of the leads that i have given on releases, so i don't see any problem with that.

also, pretty much every major release and reissue and more has shown up there before other sites, and
with links to buying them.

sure, i use other sites to check also, but his is the best one that i don't hesitate in recommending.

i'm not worried about the unboxings, because those don't interest me, although some people might care.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations