Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Digital 80's Vol. 1-53 Master Track Listing!!!

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Re: Digital 80's Vol. 1-30 Track Listing!!!

Postby micmij » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Thanks SO much for reposting all of these! :D
micmij
Take On Me

Postby Tekkrokk » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Tekkrokk
Switchin' to Glide

Postby musfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:47 am

More updates for re-ups. There are two other posts that were updated with my re-ups.

EDIT: Taken down after 2 weeks.
Last edited by musfan on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
musfan
Personal Jesus

Postby swerve » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:40 am

UPDATE

Paul continues to work on Volumes 34 and 35 and hopes to have them posted before May.

I'll e-mail Julio and see if he can work on the artwork for Volumes 31 to 33 which Paul posted mid-March.

We will take a breather after 35 and reassess in the summer if there is enough solid material for any further volumes down the road. :)

On a side note some good news has trickled out from Rubellan Remasters re: future official CD releases as there appears to be some promising progress with licensing more titles from Universal.

Scott does phenomenal remastering so it's great news for all of us.
swerve
Personal Jesus

Postby schwenko » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:52 am

YAY!!

swerve wrote:UPDATE

Paul continues to work on Volumes 34 and 35 and hopes to have them posted before May.

I'll e-mail Julio and see if he can work on the artwork for Volumes 31 to 33 which Paul posted mid-March.

We will take a breather after 35 and reassess in the summer if there is enough solid material for any further volumes down the road. :)

On a side note some good news has trickled out from Rubellan Remasters re: future official CD releases as there appears to be some promising progress with licensing more titles from Universal.

Scott does phenomenal remastering so it's great news for all of us.
Sugoi !!!
schwenko
Room at the Top

Postby Rissan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:50 am

Good to hear the good news on Rubellan Remasters.

Thanks for the re-upload of Digital 80s sofar.
Rissan
The Jet Set

Postby musfan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:13 am

musfan
Personal Jesus

Postby musfan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 am

Last 4 reupped! Like the others, these are up for 2 weeks:

Vol 19 https://mega.nz/#!sVkzUYxL!mhJCJjaRAlkH ... xgRzAzEdt0
Vol 20 https://mega.nz/#!0Q0iASBS!UlgBK6EICgBt ... yvpCAsKb8k
Vol 21 https://mega.nz/#!xR0hSSKQ!VjiH4pjrrnq6 ... odbks9X_KE
Vol 24 https://mega.nz/#!1AkxCKDL!WISphvH0a2J- ... o1SrD6MMrM

If you have not gotten the earlier volumes from this page and the previous page, do so now since they will be gone soon!

Thanks again for all the work in making this great series...
musfan
Personal Jesus

Postby swerve » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:16 pm

You're welcome :)
swerve
Personal Jesus

Postby Tekkrokk » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:28 pm

musfan wrote:Last 4 reupped! Like the others, these are up for 2 weeks:

Vol 19 https://mega.nz/#!sVkzUYxL!mhJCJjaRAlkH ... xgRzAzEdt0
Vol 20 https://mega.nz/#!0Q0iASBS!UlgBK6EICgBt ... yvpCAsKb8k
Vol 21 https://mega.nz/#!xR0hSSKQ!VjiH4pjrrnq6 ... odbks9X_KE
Vol 24 https://mega.nz/#!1AkxCKDL!WISphvH0a2J- ... o1SrD6MMrM

If you have not gotten the earlier volumes from this page and the previous page, do so now since they will be gone soon!

Thanks again for all the work in making this great series...

Many thanks for the reposts, and to everyone that worked on this!
Tekkrokk
Switchin' to Glide

Postby bobdido » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm

swerve wrote:I Hear You Calling from The Bernhardts. We are still trying to get a high quality source of the Extended Version from the 12" as we have the 7".

musfan wrote:Swerve, That's great news! I had put out the word to some people I've swapped things with, looking for the Bernhardts, and came up completely empty. Glad you guys could find it, though the 7" would be welcome as well.

swerve wrote:musfan: Paul and I discussed including the 7" for The Bernhardts and we are going to go ahead and do that since it's such a great song.

swerve wrote:UpdateGood News! We have secured the (Extended Mix) of the brilliant track from The Bernhardts "I Hear You Calling" and will include that on 31 instead of the 7" Version.

Regarding The Bernhardts...
The intro for the extended mix on the 12” starts with a snippet of background vocals and then goes straight into the drums. Guess the one included here was cut off for one reason or another. May I ask what is your source for the 12” (Extended Mix)? Also, there’s “Send Your Heart To Me (Extended Version) included in the 12” which is another great song.
Anyway, PM me :)
bobdido
Switchin' to Glide

Postby Harry Wave » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:25 pm

musfan wrote:
Rissan wrote:I am afraid I missed this completely. any change someone is willing to put up the links for the music again?

Do you still need this? If so, please let me know, and I will upload a couple volumes at a time.

Hi, I have been late and most of the volumes from 1-30 are no longer available. :cry:

Someone thinks he can re-up the wavs please, I would really appreciate it.

And by the way, good luck with the case of Mr. gazebo music's hard drive :wink:

EDIT: It is not necessary in wav, I am satisfied with flac too. :)

Best regards from Lima

Harry
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

Postby AJWAVE » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:54 am

Harry Wave wrote:
musfan wrote:
Rissan wrote:I am afraid I missed this completely. any change someone is willing to put up the links for the music again?

Do you still need this? If so, please let me know, and I will upload a couple volumes at a time.

Hi, I have been late and most of the volumes from 1-30 are no longer available. :cry:

Someone thinks he can re-up the wavs please, I would really appreciate it.

And by the way, good luck with the case of Mr. gazebo music's hard drive :wink:

EDIT: It is not necessary in wav, I am satisfied with flac too. :)

Best regards from Lima

Harry

I have seen since you have entered this forum that the only thing you do is ask for uploads and never contribute uploading files. When Eddie told you about your behavior, you could not think of a better idea than uploading links from other users. Stop taking advantage of the good will of those who make up this forum and if you want music at least look for your own material or buy it by eil, ebay or other places.

He visto desde que tu has ingresado en este foro que lo unico que haces es pedir uploads y nunca contribuyes subiendo archivos. Cuando Eddie te increpo sobre tu comportamiento no se te ocurrio mejor idea que subir links de otros usuarios. Dejate de aprovecharte de la buena voluntad de los que integran este foro y si deseas música al menos busca tu propio material o compralo por eil, ebay u otros lugares.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Rissan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:20 am

Hi musfan,

I have been following this subject from the start. Downloaded all that came available, but somehow I missed Volume 13 to 18 and volume 22 and 23.

You were talking about another link. which one, since I don't see another with digital 80's vol. 1 to 30.

Any help appreciated.
Rissan
The Jet Set

Postby Harry Wave » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 am

AJWAVE wrote:
I have seen since you have entered this forum that the only thing you do is ask for uploads and never contribute uploading files. When Eddie told you about your behavior, you could not think of a better idea than uploading links from other users. Stop taking advantage of the good will of those who make up this forum and if you want music at least look for your own material or buy it by eil, ebay or other places.

If I have uploaded a cd rip flac here AJWAVE the link is not from anyone I upload it myself, I feel that I am being attacked.

////////////////////////

Si he subido un cd rip flac aquí AJWAVE el link no es de nadie yo mismo lo he subido, siento que estoy siendo atacado.

http://www.nwoutpost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42468
¡Enjoy!
Harry Wave
Take On Me

PreviousNext

Return to Obscure 80s Central