Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Digital 80's Volumes 31 to 35

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Re: Digital 80's Volumes 31 to 35

Postby Rissan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:08 am

thanks a lot guys for the nice compilations.
Rissan
The Jet Set

Postby maccafan076 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Thank you to all involved in this project
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:03 am

the complete artworks for the first 35 volumes

Regards
Last edited by AJWAVE on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Gazebo Music » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Dave and Julio, thanks for getting the artwork and all the info completed! They look great! Also, thank you to those who have reached out and are enjoying the series! A lot of time was put into this collection but it has also been a lot of fun! With that said, we will take a bit of a break for now and hopefully add a few more volumes down the road. I will leave the links active for one more week then remove for good. Enjoy! Paolo
Gazebo Music
Personal Jesus

Postby musfan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:37 am

Finally finished listening to 31-35, thanks for sharing and exposing me to some music I never heard before! I noticed some were lossy, but if I'd never heard them before, lossy >> none at all. Thanks again!
musfan
Personal Jesus

Postby swerve » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words. Many that found their way on 31 to 35 were more recent discoveries over the last dozen years or so via the internet. It's always great to discover something from the 80's that you've never heard before. I'm sure we will discover more in the years to come which may spur us on past 36. Since we are Canadian we are looking at possibly putting together one or more volumes of Canadian acts that would sure to be new discoveries for some.
swerve
Personal Jesus

Previous

Return to Obscure 80s Central