Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New Pseudo Echo - After Party AND Acoustica

New Pseudo Echo - After Party AND Acoustica

Postby elevatorman » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:21 am

Pseudo Echo have released 2 albums in 2020. The first was "Acoustic" which is a collection of (you guessed it) acoustic covers of a few of their classics as well as Real Life's "Send Me An Angel." Last month they released "After Party" which is a more trance-inspired release. It contains mostly new material with a few mixes of previously released tracks (Heaven, 1985, Love an Adventure). Some decent songs and some forgettable tracks. I also suggest checking out their single "Nutbush City Limits" from 2017.

After Party
Morning in Amman
I'm Alright
All of the Above
Wedge Tail
Heaven
Laguna
Quasar
New is the Way
Formation
1985 (Dub)
Love an Adventure (Chill)
Conguero

Acoustica
Don't Go
Listening
Send Me an Angel
Love an Adventure
A Beat for You
Living in a Dream
Black
elevatorman
Take On Me

Re: New Pseudo Echo - After Party AND Acoustica

Postby Sean » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:25 pm

The "After Party" album is actually quite cool but my complaint is they released it as a cd-r. With international shipping being around $20, the cd is costing around $40 which is a lot especially for just a cd-r. Pseudo Echo has a pretty decent fanbase, why are they not releasing replicated cd's?
I am a camera!!!
Sean
Room at the Top

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations