Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

the cure

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

the cure

Postby golfer » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:49 pm

I have a cassette of the Cure's Faith on cassette .Faith on side one and Carnage Visors on side 2. Carnage visors was a Cure ssoundtrack to a film by Simon Gallup's (bass) younger brother. what do you say!!!
[;)] Th movie was used as opener to to the World Movie Tour by the Cure.
golfer
Personal Jesus

Postby golfer » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:35 pm

P.S. It's an official Fiction records release with artwork.
golfer
Personal Jesus

Re: the cure

Postby Marie143 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:02 pm

I couldn't agree more. This movie is really highly recommended. auto detailer
Marie143
Take On Me

Postby JellyMin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 am

Marie143 wrote:I couldn't agree more. This movie is really highly recommended. Joana about us

I agree with you, buddy.
JellyMin
Switchin' to Glide

Postby obs » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:59 am

Carnage Visors were included on the 2CD Faith remaster from years ago.
obs
Room at the Top

Postby BlytheWoody » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:11 am

That's really interesting! The Cure is a great band, and it's always fascinating to learn about the stories and connections behind their music. Faith is a classic album, and the addition of Carnage Visors on the B-side of the cassette must make for a unique listening experience. It's also cool to know that the movie was used as an opener for the World Movie Tour by the Cure. Thanks for sharing! Kendall Storage Units
BlytheWoody
Running Up That Hill

Postby KellyP » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:54 pm

I think the Cure is one of the great bands of post-punk and they are ridiculously underrated for some reason. The way they layer sounds is so beautiful.

I like all of their albums up until Disintegration…they had a great 10–11 year run of good albums. If I have what you have, I'll gatekeep it like a Welded wire fence gate. Hahah
KellyP
Running Up That Hill

Postby BlytheWoody » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:27 am

That's really cool! Faith is a great album and Carnage Visors is a unique and interesting addition to the cassette. It's great that you have a physical copy of the tape, as it adds to the overall experience of listening to the music. The fact that Carnage Visors was used as an opener to the World Movie Tour by the Cure just adds to its significance and shows how it played a role in the band's live performances. Enjoy listening to the tape! Realtors Miami Dade
BlytheWoody
Running Up That Hill

Postby KellyP » Wed May 03, 2023 1:53 pm

It's always exciting to have rare or unique items in your collection, especially when they have a special meaning or significance to you. Enjoy your cassette of the Cure's "Faith" and "Carnage Visors" and the memories they bring back! FRP
KellyP
Running Up That Hill

Postby BlytheWoody » Mon May 08, 2023 4:00 am

That's really cool! Faith is a great album and Carnage Visors is a unique addition to have on the B-side. It's interesting to know that it was a soundtrack to a film by Simon Gallup's brother and was used as the opener for the World Movie Tour by The Cure. You have a piece of music history in your hands! Morrow excavation companies
BlytheWoody
Running Up That Hill

Return to Marketplace