Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

howard jones revolutions of the heart

howard jones revolutions of the heart

Postby Josefk1969 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:34 am

I read that there will be bonus tracks on the Japanese cd and a bonus disc on the Australian edition. Has anyone seen the full tracklist of these and where they will be carried. I hear that there will be some new versions of older tracks.
Josefk1969
Take On Me

Postby Josefk1969 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:14 am

I found the answer to my own question (just didn't look hard enough). Thought others might be interested.

Here is the australian bonus cd track lits:
THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER (Robbie Bronnimann Mix)
REVOLUTION OF THE HEART (John B Mix)
SLIP AWAY (Steve Angello & The Young Punx Mix)
JUST LOOK AT YOU NOW (The Young Punx Mix)
SLIP AWAY (Filthy Rich Mix)
FOR YOU, SEE ME (John B Electro Rock Drum & Bass Mix)
REVOLUTION OF THE HEART (dba Mix)
JUST LOOK AT YOU NOW (dba Mix)
WHAT IS LOVE (Hojo Vocal dba Mix)

And the Japanese bonus track is New Song (Revisited)

The album tracks are the same as the uk and us releases with Revolution of the heart being a new version (I assume different than the double Greatest Hits).
Josefk1969
Take On Me

Postby skinnytie » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:14 pm

I got a promotional disc for this release, and listened to it today. It seems on some of the more upbeat numbers, Howard Jones opted for a "house" sound to them, which I found disappointing. There are some good songs on this disc, but nothing stands out with me so far (I guess I need to give it a few more listens). Howard's voice sounds great, though; but I was hoping for better (I did like his performance on "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time", probably the biggest reason I picked this one up).
skinnytie
The Jet Set

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations